- Call 503.988.5123 to make an appointment to pick up items that you currently have on hold. Please check to see that the library location your holds are at is offering holds pickup service. The library cannot transfer your items to another location. Same day pickup appointments are not currently available. Call us during these hours.
Sunday: 9 am - 5 pm
Monday: 9 am - 8 pm
Tuesday: 9 am - 8 pm
Wednesday: 9 am - 8 pm
Thursday: 9 am - 8 pm
Friday: 9 am - 6 pm
Saturday: 9 am - 6 pm
- Arrive at your library during your pickup appointment hour.
- Outside the library, please stay six feet away from others and follow staff instructions.
- At the door, give your name and step away from the pickup table.
- Staff will place your holds on the pickup table and step away.
- Take your items home and enjoy them.
- When you are ready to return items, please place them in the book drop at any library.
Library buildings are not open for any other services, including restroom use. The library will make changes as necessary and expand other public services and access over time, as public health guidance and physical spaces allow.