- Call 503.988.5123 or chat us (see below) to make an appointment to pick up your hold items. You can also schedule online by following the link in the email or text notifying you that your holds are ready. Same-day pickup appointments are not currently available.
Monday - Thursday: 9 am - 8 pm
Friday - Saturday: 9 am - 6 pm
Sunday: 9am - 5pm
- Arrive at your library during your pickup appointment hour.
- Outside the library, please stay six feet away from others and follow staff instructions.
- At the door, give your name and step away from the pickup table.
- Staff will place your holds on the pickup table and step away.
- Take your items home and enjoy them.
- When you are ready to return items, please place them in the book drop at any library.
Library buildings are not open for any other services, including restroom use. The library will make changes as necessary and expand other public services and access over time, as public health guidance and physical spaces allow.