Teachers, families who homeschool and other educators in the community can get library cards with extra holds, no late fines and more.
- Six-week loan and renewal periods
- No late fines
- 40 holds
- Clear fees for up to 2 lost items each year
Who can get an educator card?
Educators who live or teach in the library's service area:
- Preschool through college
- Online academies
- Community education
- After-school services, such as YMCA, Boys and Girls Club and SUN programs
- GED or literacy programs
- Any programs that support learning
How to get an educator card
Contact us if you have any questions.