If you’d like to receive books, DVDs and more in the mail:
- Choose “Mail” as the pickup location when you place a hold.
- Item(s) will be shipped directly to you as soon as they are available.
- Shipping costs $3 per item.
- You can pay shipping fees online, by phone or at any Multnomah County Library.
- Return materials at any library location or pay to ship them back to:
Multnomah County Library
205 NE Russell Street
Portland, OR 97212
If you can’t come to the library, the library may be able to come to you. Contact Library Outreach Services at 503.988.5404 to see if you are eligible for free mail or home delivery.