Your library is as close as your mailbox with Multnomah County Library's popular Books by Mail service. Videos, books and more can be sent directly to your doorstep.
It's fast! It's easy! It's only $3!
To use this service:
- Access the library catalog from any computer with Internet access.
- Search for the item(s) you want.
- When an item is featured on the screen, click "Place Hold."
- Log in as instructed and choose "mail" as your delivery method.
- Your item(s) will be shipped directly to you as soon as they are available.
- Shipping costs $3 per item, unless you are an eligible homebound patron who has registered with Library Outreach Services.
- Use the envelope enclosed with your item(s) to pay for shipping, or charge the shipping to your library card.
- Return materials in person to the nearest branch or pay the postage to mail them back. The mailing address to return materials is: Multnomah County Library, 205 NE Russell Street, Portland, OR 97212.