Manage your account choices and privacy settings, update your account information, pay fines and charges, contact a library staff person to help you and more.
- Update your address, email and home library
- Forgot your password? Your password and PIN are the same thing.
- Contact us
Manage my account through My MCL
- See Sign up for My MCL for step-by-step instructions to get started.
- See How to use My MCL to learn all about this new service.
- Get answers to your questions from any My MCL page. Just click the orange Help button in the upper right corner.
- Review My MCL privacy settings.*
Manage my account by phone, chat or email
Manage my account information in person
- Visit any library location.
Pay fines and charges
Pay online, by phone, chat, mail or in person. Learn more about fines and charges.
Pause or cancel a hold
- You can cancel or pause your holds in My MCL. A paused hold will continue to move up the list but will not be made ready to pick up until you activate it. Your paused and cancelled holds appear on a different tab than your active holds.