June 16 - August 31, 2017
How to play
- Pick up a Read 4 Life bingo card at any Multnomah County library (it's free) or download a PDF version in English or in Spanish.
- Place an X in or color each square that you complete. One book can be used to complete up to two squares.
- Complete any line (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) to be entered in the grand and library prize drawings.
- (Optional) Complete all five activities in the bonus row to be entered in the bonus prize drawing.
- Return your card to any Multnomah County library by August 31, 2017.
If you have any questions about the activities on the card, ask us at the library! Or, email, chat, text, or call us.
One entry per person. This game is for readers age 18 and up.
Grand Prize: After August 31, a drawing will be held for a 7" Samsung Galaxy tablet.
Bonus Prize: All completed bonus rows are entered into a drawing for a canvas book bag (see below) from the Friends of the Library store.
Library Prizes: Each location will hold a drawing for six prizes: a canvas book bag from the Friends of the Library and five custom MCL thumb drives.
Read 4 Life adult summer reading is made possible by the Friends of the Library.