Free educational and cultural experiences
Visit local museums and cultural institutions for free with My Discovery Pass, available to Multnomah County Library cardholders.
How it works
- Log in to My Discovery Pass with your library card number and password.
- Search for passes by date or attraction. Please note that passes are in high demand and supplies may be limited.
- Make a reservation. (Passes that require advance reservation will have additional instructions.)
- Print or download your pass shortly before your visit. Once you print or download your pass, you cannot cancel your reservation.
- To cancel a pass that has not been printed or downloaded, log in to My Discovery Pass and click "My Reservations" and then "Cancel Reservation."
- Please bring your ID with your pass. The cardholder who reserved the pass must be present to redeem the pass.