Music, film and TV fans can use this resource to:
- Watch thousands of new and classic movies and TV shows.
- Listen to full music albums from major music labels.
Get videos and music instantly, with automatic returns and no late fees. Check out movies and TV shows for three days, and check out music albums for seven days. (There is a limit of four items per person, per month, which resets on the 1st of each month.)
Music and streaming videos require an internet connection. Data rates may apply on smartphones and tablets. Access Hoopla on library computers, or connect via the library's wi-fi to your personal laptop or mobile device. Smartphones and tablets can temporarily download titles to enjoy offline. Currently, computers only offer streaming access.
- Download the Hoopla Digital iOS app or the Android app for your smartphone or tablet, or sign up on your computer at hoopladigital.com.
- Hoopla works with devices that run iOS 6 and Android OS 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above, and major up-to-date web browsers.
- Hoopla supports closed captioning of video content where available and/or required.
If you have difficulties using Hoopla, please contact a librarian.