Use this database to find:
- Case studies on environmental threats
- Information regarding nutritional supplements
- Agricultural reports by state
- Documentaries on various U.S. food industries
- The effects of pesticides on butterflies
- What research shows about the effects of global warming on crop production.
This database is a citation and abstract only database which covers the fields of agriculture and the life sciences. Compiled by the U.S. National Agricultural Library (NAL), the database consists of over 2.5 million citations to journal articles, monographs, theses, patents, software, audio-visual materials, and technical reports.
Subjects covered are agriculture, veterinary sciences, human nutrition, environmental sciences, entomology, and forestry. A subject search sidebar allows the narrowing of a topic by related disciplines or interests. Auxiliary subjects that support NAL's Information Center activities, such as agricultural trade and marketing, rural information, and animal welfare are also included in the database.