You belong at Multnomah County Library
Multnomah County Library is a premier library system and Oregon's largest public library, serving nearly one-fifth of the state's population. The work environment encourages creativity, provides challenges, and allows individuals to realize their potential in a team atmosphere.
Multnomah County Library is a learning organization with a strong commitment to continuous quality improvement and exceptional customer service. The library actively recruits persons from various ethnic and cultural backgrounds to enhance service to its diverse community.
Current job openings
¿Hablas español? ¿Te gusta ayudar a la comunidad? If you answered yes to both these questions, we need you. Providing outstanding customer service to patrons in our community is at the heart of what we do at Multnomah County Library. Whether we are helping a patron locate an item, making sure our items are shelved correctly, or assisting with library account questions, it's our employees and their dedication to customer service who make a visit to the library an enjoyable one. Applications accepted through Thursday, February 24, 2019.
- Internships at the library
- Important tools for applicants for Access Services Assistants, a.k.a., Pages
- Video on library staff working in our community
- Mission, vision, values of the library's human resources department
- Diversity and inclusion at the library
- Multnomah County Employment Services
- Video on Multnomah County benefits package