You belong at Multnomah County Library
Multnomah County Library is a premier library system and Oregon's largest public library, serving nearly one-fifth of the state's population. The work environment encourages creativity, provides challenges, and allows individuals to realize their potential in a team atmosphere.
Multnomah County Library is a learning organization with a strong commitment to continuous quality improvement and exceptional customer service. The library actively recruits persons from various ethnic and cultural backgrounds to enhance service to its diverse community.
Current job openings
There are no openings at the moment. Please check back again.
Job shadowing is a way to work side-by-side with library staff to find out what it's like to work in the library, and to learn how the library delivers programs and services to our community. Job shadowing can be a key part of academic programs for library studies.
If you would like to request to job shadow, please contact Amy Honisett at email@example.com.
Job shadows are based on the time and availability of Multnomah County Library staff by locations and individual needs for each job shadow request.
- Internships at the library
- Important tools for applicants for Access Services Assistants, a.k.a., Pages
- Video on library staff working in our community
- Mission, vision, values of the library's human resources department
- Diversity and inclusion at the library
- Multnomah County Employment Services
- Video on Multnomah County benefits package