This resource is intended for middle school and high school students. It includes content based on national curriculum standards in major subject areas such as history, literature, science, and social studies.
Students can find:
- Primary documents, plays, poems, multimedia content including video and audio clips, and thousands of flags, maps, seals, and photographs
- Biographies, plot summaries, and pieces of literary criticism
- Content level recommendations ranging from basic, intermediate, and advanced to help readers choose appropriate content for their abilities
- Research Tools and Research Guides that tie information literacy skills to the use of the resource
- Study guide questions to promote understanding