This event is part of a series that has 6 sessions.
- Fri, Feb 05, 2021 - 1:00 to 2:30
- Fri, Feb 12, 2021 - 1:00 to 2:30
- Fri, Feb 19, 2021 - 1:00 to 2:30
- Fri, Feb 26, 2021 - 1:00 to 2:30
- Fri, Mar 05, 2021 - 1:00 to 2:30
- Fri, Mar 12, 2021 - 1:00 to 2:30
Join us in learning or refreshing your skills with Microsoft Excel. Over six sessions we will cover how to:
- create, format and share spreadsheets,
- enter data,
- use pivot tables,
- and understand basic formulas and functions.
In this learning circle we will use a Lynda.com learning path to learn Excel together. A learning circle is an interactive class for people who want to learn something together and led by a facilitator. Even if you miss the first few sessions, please feel free to join us!
To participate in this course you will need to have access to the following:
- Microsoft Excel installed on your desktop computer or laptop; or Microsoft Excel in Office 365. *Note: You can sign up for the free web version of Microsoft Office before the start of our class at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/free-office-online-for-the-web
- Access to Lynda.com with your Library Card (free) or another source. You can sign up for a library card online by filling out this form.
Week 1: Introduction
Week 2: Modifying worksheets
Week 3: Understanding toolbars, menus and entering data
Week 4: Excel formulas and functions
Week 5: Printing and page layout, charts and graphs
Week 6: Data management and pivot tables