It’s lunch time at Multnomah County Library! We welcome youth to enjoy our annual summer lunch program at Gresham, Midland, and Rockwood libraries. Here’s what you need to know.
- Lunches are served “grab-and-go” style as cold sack lunches.
- Lunches are served outside of physical library spaces.
- Lunches are for children ages 18 and younger, one per child.
- Children do not need to be present for parents/guardians to pick up lunches.
- 11:30 am -12:30 pm Monday-Friday
- Through August 14 (no lunch on Friday, July 3)
- Located on sidewalk area west of book return
- Sponsored by Gresham-Barlow School District
Midland Library (begins Monday, July 13)
- 12-1 pm Monday-Friday
- Through August 28
- Located on sidewalk area in front of the south side of library building
- Sponsored by Wattles Boys and Girls Club
Rockwood Library (begins Monday, June 29)
- 12:30-1:30 pm Monday-Thursday
- Families can pick up two sack lunches on Thursday to have one for Friday
- Through August 13
- Located on paved area near the south entrance to library, facing Southeast Stark Street
- Sponsored by Reynolds School District
In addition to library site sponsors, the Summer Lunch Program is made possible thanks to partnerships with the Multnomah County Department of County Human Services and Partners for a Hunger Free Oregon.