Multnomah County school districts will continue to provide meal assistance during comprehensive distance education this fall. Here is district information followed by community orgranizations and restaurants we know of that are helping the community. The SUN Service System also has information on accessing food during COVID-19 closures.
We have done our best to provide current information. Please confirm meal availability through the links shared below.
Centennial [updated 10/2/20]
- Parklane Elementary – 15811 SE Main St, cafeteria door/parking
- Powell Butte Elementary – 3615 SE 174th – cafeteria door
- Meadows Elementary – 18009 SE Brooklyn St. – front door
- Patrick Lynch Elementary – 1546 SE 169th Pl. – by kitchen door.
- Centennial High School – 3505 SE 182nd Ave. – auditorium
In addition, two bus routes with four stops each will be running. Please check the website for locations and times. Information about other food and non-food assistance is also available.
Food for Families, a nonprofit food pantry / mobile market created by Centennial High School students, has distributions at Centennial High School, 4-6 pm on the second and fourth Wednesdays. You will need to complete an authorization form prior to pick up. Schedule and forms are available on their website.
Corbett [updated 9/15/20]
For students on free and reduced lunch or if your family is in need during these trying times, lunch pick-up will be once a week to decrease the exposure of staff. Pick-up will be on Mondays from 9 am to 1 pm. Meal bags will have snacks and lunches for a four-day school week for each student in your family. The Food Service Manager will be recording pickup information to comply with requirements of the Free & Reduced Lunch program.
If you need lunches delivered, or if these times do not work for you, please email Seth Tucker at email@example.com
David Douglas [updated 10/15/20]
Food pantries in David Douglas buildings are also available. Please check their website for locations and times.
Gresham-Barlow [updated 10/21/20]
Grab and go meals will be available for curbside pickup, Monday - Friday, 11 am -12:30 pm.
- Gresham High School - 1200 N Main Street - Gresham, OR 97030
- Sam Barlow High School - 5105 SE 302nd Avenue - Gresham, OR 97080-Site Closed due to Wildfires.
- Clear Creek Middle School - 219 NE 219th Ave - Gresham, OR 97030
- Gordon Russell Middle School - 3625 SE Powell Valley Rd - Gresham, OR 97080
- East Gresham Elementary - 900 SE 5th St - Gresham, OR 97080
- North Gresham Elementary - 1001 SE 217th Ave - Gresham, OR 97030
- Hall Elementary - 2505 NE 23rd St - Gresham, OR 97030
- Highland Elementary - 295 NE 24th St - Gresham, OR 97030
- Hollydale Elementary - 505 SW Birdsdale Dr - Gresham, OR 97080
- Hogan Cedars Elementary - 1770 SE Fleming Ave - Gresham, OR 97080
Parkrose [updated 9/15/20]
- Parkrose Middle School
- Prescott Elementary
- Russell Elementary
- Sacramento Elementary
- Shaver Elementary
Each meal bag will include breakfast and lunch. Students will be entered in our computer system, to allow for contact tracing. Any parent/guardian picking up meals for their student, will also need to give us their child’s name to be entered.
Portland [updated 10/21/20]
- Alder Elementary School
- Davis Elementary School
- Fairview Elementary School
- Glenfair Elementary School
- Hartley Elementary School
- Margaret Scott Elementary School
- Salish Ponds Elementary School
- Sweetbriar Elementary School
- Troutdale Elementary School
- Wilkes Elementary School
- Woodland Elementary School
- Rockwood Preparatory Academy
- HB Lee Middle School
Reynolds Middle School
Walt Morey Middle School
Reynolds High School
Glenfair Elementary School: Tuesdays, 3:30-5:00 pm
Reynolds High School: Tuesdays, 3:30-5:30 pm
Alder Elementary School: Wednesdays, 4:00-6:00 pm (closed on September 9)
Reynolds Middle School: Fridays, 3:30-5:30 pm
Information may change so please check their websites.
C3 Pantry: Tuesdays and Saturday, doors open at 11:30am, shopping is 12-1pm
Mainspring Food Pantry continues to operate as an open air, farmers market, self select, walk/roll-in food pantry, Tuesdays thru Thursdays 9:30am-12:ishpm. They make every effort to serve everyone in line. Please bring bags for your food if you have access to them since they have a limited supply. You may access the food pantry once a month.
Meals 4 Kids: serves qualified children and families within the City of Portland. Please visit their website to complete a request form.
Northeast Emergency Food Program: open Thursday and Saturday, 1-3 pm. Food boxes are prepared in advance for walk or drive up pick up.
Portland Adventist Community Services: offering prepacked food boxes for pick up, Monday – Friday 9am– 11am.
Sunshine Division: free emergency food boxes to pick up or be delivered. They are located at 12436 SE Stark St, Portland, OR 97233. For hours and more information, please visit sunshinedivision.org or call 503.609.0285
William Temple House: offering food boxes, Tuesday-Thursday, 11 am-2 pm
Self Enhancement Inc also has a list of community food resources that includes sites in Multnomah, Clackamas, Washingon and Yamhill counties in Oregon and Vancouver, WA area schools.
For more information about access to food for families including the Oregon Food Bank, please call 211, or text "FOOD" or "COMIDA" to 877-877 for Meals locations. or visit oregonfoodfinder.org.
There are many great local businesses stepping up to make sure students are fed. Please check their websites or call to confirm. Meals are available while supplies last and restaurants may also have limited hours or may close.
Lionheart Coffee (Beaverton)
FREE brown bag lunches available for anyone who needs them at both locations.
4590 SW Watson Ave.
11421 SW Scholls Ferry Rd