This event is part of a series that has 5 sessions. Registration must happen before the start of the first session and you will be registered for the whole series.
- Mon, Aug 12, 2019 - 2:00 to 4:00
- Tue, Aug 13, 2019 - 2:00 to 4:00
- Wed, Aug 14, 2019 - 2:00 to 4:00
- Thu, Aug 15, 2019 - 2:00 to 4:00
- Fri, Aug 16, 2019 - 2:00 to 4:00
Cần đăng ký.
Learn the Mindstorms® EV3 programming language. Use your newfound programming knowledge to build a puppy, gyro boy, a sorter or a robotic arm. Become familiar with the different sensors and program your robot to use its touch, sound, light, color and ultrasonic sensors to solve scientific and everyday challenges.
This program is for teens in grades 6-12.