This is a long post showing meal resources in Multnomah County (and beyond). We start with school districts and then move to community orgranizations and restaurants we know of that are helping the community. Please let us know if you need further assistance.Multnomah County School Districts
Multnomah County school districts continue to provide meal assistance during comprehensive distance education. The SUN Service System also has information on accessing food during COVID-19 closures.
We have done our best to provide current information. Please confirm meal availability through the links shared below.
Centennial [updated 4/5/21]
- Butler Creek Elementary - 2789 SW Butler Rd., Gresham OR 97080 - 11am - 1pm
- Meadows Elementary – 18009 SE Brooklyn St., Portland OR 97236 – 11:30am - 1:30pm
- Oliver Elementary - 15840 SE Taylor St., Portland OR 97233 - 11am - 1pm
- Parklane Elementary – 15811 SE Main St., Portland OR 97233 – 11am - 1pm
- Patrick Lynch Elementary – 1546 SE 169th Pl. – by kitchen door Mondays 11:30am - 1:30pm
- Centennial High School – 3505 SE 182nd Ave., Gresham OR 97030 – 11:30am - 1:30pm
- Pleasant Valley Elementary - 17625 SE Foster Rd., Gresham OR 97080 - 11:30am - 1:30pm
- Powell Butte Elementary – 3615 SE 174th Ave., Portland OR 97236 – 11:30am - 1:30pm
Food for Families, a nonprofit food pantry / mobile market created by Centennial High School students, has distributions at Centennial High School, 4-6 pm on the second and fourth Wednesdays. You will need to complete an authorization form prior to pick up. Schedule and forms are available on their website.
Corbett [updated 4/14/21]
For students on free and reduced lunch or if your family is in need during these trying times, lunch pick-up will be once a week to decrease the exposure of staff. Pick-up will be on Mondays from 9 am to 1 pm. Meal bags will have snacks and lunches for a four-day school week for each student in your family. The Food Service Manager will be recording pickup information to comply with requirements of the Free & Reduced Lunch program. Students attending hybrid in-person classes will receive a daily sack lunch.
If you need lunches delivered, or if these times do not work for you, please email Seth Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
David Douglas [updated 4/19/21]
- Cherry Park Elementary - 1930 SE 104th Ave.
- Earl Boyles Elementary - 10822 SE Bush St.
- Gilbert Heights Elementary - 12839 SE Holgate Blvd.
- Gilbert Park Elementary - 13132 SE Ramona St.
- Lincoln Park Elementary - 13200 SE Lincoln St.
- Menlo Park Elementary - 12900 NE Glisan St.
- Mill Park Elementary - 1900 SE 117th Ave.
- Ventura Park Elementary - 145 SE 117th Ave.
- West Powellhurst Elementary - 2921 SE 116th Ave.
- Alice Ott Middle School - 12500 SE Ramona St.
- Floyd Light Middle School - 10800 SE Washington St.
- Ron Russell Middle School - 3955 SE 112th Ave.
- Fir Ridge Campus - 11215 SE Market St.
- David Douglas High School (South) - 1500 SE 130th Ave. Note: no meal pickup Monday through Thursday. Fridays only, 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Gresham-Barlow [updated 4/12/21]
Beginning April 7th, Meal Box Kits will be delivered by school bus and also be available for curbside pickup.
- Gresham High School - 1200 N Main St., Gresham, OR 97030
- Gordon Russell Middle School - 3625 SE Powell Valley Rd ., Gresham, OR 97080
- East Gresham Elementary - 900 SE 5th St., Gresham, OR 97080
- Hollydale Elementary - 505 SW Birdsdale Dr., Gresham, OR 97080
- North Gresham Elementary - 1001 SE 217th Ave., Gresham, OR 97030
Parkrose [updated 4/22/21]
Grab & Go Meal Sites will be open on school days, 11:00 am-12:00 pm. Any child 18 or under may pick up breakfast and lunch at any one of the following sites:
- Parkrose Middle School - 11800 NE Shaver St, Portland OR 97220
- Prescott Elementary - 10410 NE Prescott St, Portland OR 97220
- Russell Elementary - 2700 NE 127th Ave, Portland OR 97230
- Sacramento Elementary - 11400 NE Sacramento St, Portland OR 97220
- Shaver Elementary - 3701 NE 131st Pl, Portland OR 97230
Students who are onsite for hybrid learning will receive an afterschool meal at the end of the school day.
Portland [updated 4/5/21]
- Beaumont Middle School, 4043 NE Fremont St.
- Franklin High School, 5405 SE Woodward St.
- George Middle School, 10000 N Burr Ave.
- Harriet Tubman Middle School, 2231 N Flint Ave.
- Hosford Middle School, 2303 SE 28th Pl.
- Ida B. Wells High School, 1151 SW Vermont St.
- Jackson Middle School, 10625 SW 35th Ave.
- Jefferson High School, 5210 N Kerby Ave.
- Lane Middle School, 7200 SE 60th Ave.
- Leodis V. McDaniel @ Marshall High School, 3905 SE 91st Ave.
- Mt. Tabor Middle School, 5800 SE Ash St.
- Ockley Green Middle School, 6031 N Montana Ave.
- Robert Gray Middle School, 5505 SW 23rd Ave.
- Roosevelt High School, 6941 N Central St.
- Roseway Heights Middle School, 7334 NE Siskiyou St.
Reynolds [updated 5/5/21]
- Alder Elementary School - 17200 SE Alder St, Portland OR 97233
- Davis Elementary School - 19501 NE Davis St, Portland OR 97230
- Fairview Elementary School - 225 Main St, Fairview OR 97024
- Glenfair Elementary School - 15300 NE Glisan St, Portland OR 97230
- Hartley Elementary School - 701 NE 185th Ave, Portland OR 97230
- Margaret Scott Elementary School - 14700 NE Sacramento St, Portland OR 97230
- Salish Ponds Elementary School - 1210 NE 201st Ave, Fairview OR 97024
- Sweetbriar Elementary School - 501 SE Sweetbriar Ln, Troutdale OR 97060
- Troutdale Elementary School - 648 SE Harlow Ave, Troutdale OR 97060
- Wilkes Elementary School - 17020 NE Wilkes Rd, Portland OR 97230
- Woodland Elementary School - 21607 NE Glisan St, Fairview OR 97024
- HB Lee Middle School - 1121 NE 172nd Ave, Portland OR 97230
Reynolds Middle School - 1200 NE 201st Ave, Fairview OR 97024
Reynolds High School - 1698 SW Cherry Park Rd, Troutdale OR 97060
Glenfair Elementary School: Tuesdays, 3:30-5:00 pm
Reynolds High School: Last Tuesday of the month, 2:30 pm
Alder Elementary School: Wednesdays, 2:30-4:00 pm
Reynolds Middle School: Fridays, 4:00-5:30 pm
Wilkes Elementary School: First Friday of the month, 3:00-4:30 pm
Davis Elementary School: Second Friday of the month, 3:30-5:00 pm
Information may change so please check their websites if a link is provided.
C3 Pantry (NE): Tuesdays and Saturday, doors open at 11:30am, shopping is 12-1pm.
There are many great local businesses stepping up to make sure students are fed. Please check their websites or call to confirm. Meals are available while supplies last and restaurants may also have limited hours or may close.