Summer is here and we have lots of ways to celebrate with the library! Here are our Top 5:
- Take part in the Summer Reading Game! More information on the benefits of Summer Reading can be found in this article. And don’t worry, adults can play too!
- Enjoy all the virtual programs we have on offer this summer! From Piñatas, to “Pizza Parties” to Pythons! We have something for everyone.
- Check out these librarian-curated book lists - for babies through teens - with great summer reads!
- Pick up a free Summer Reading 2021 “Reading Colors Your World” coloring book at your local library! Featuring designs submitted for our Teen Summer Reading Artwork Contest, these coloring books provide hours of relaxing, creative fun for all ages! Share what you color with us #MCLColorYourWorld. Available while supplies last.
- Come visit us! Some of our libraries have opened back up.
This article was written for our Family Newsletter, brought to you by Home Learning Support and available in English and Spanish. Please sign up here and you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.