Contact us in the way that works best for you. There are several ways you can ask for a bundle of books or material.
- Many libraries also have pre-made bundles at the door, or displayed in the windows. The next time you stop by for a hold pick up appointment, ask library staff what is available at your branch.
- If you'd like reading recommendations, tell us more about what you like through our reading suggestions form. You can provide your library location and library card if you'd like the suggestions placed on hold for you. You can also check out our My Librarian page if you'd like recommendations from someone who shares your reading interests.
- Para solicitudes en línea de materiales en español, haga contacto a través del servicio de "Mi Bibliotecaria".
- Are you a teacher or educator in Multnomah County? You can ask for booklists and materials through School Corps.
- Looking for ideas for your book group or multiple copies of a title? Try Pageturners To Go or use the reading suggestions form to tell us more about what your group needs.
- You can always contact us by phone or online, and we can direct you to staff who can answer your questions.
Find phone service in your language:
¡Estamos aquí para ayudar! - 503-988-5123
我们可以帮助您 - 503-988-7312
Мы всегда готовы вам помочь! - 503-988-5735
Chúng Tôi Sẵn Sàng Giúp Đỡ - 503-988-9936