Number of Pages:
Minimum grade level:
Spoiler alert! Some of the questions contain key elements of the plot. Do not read if you don't want to know what happens!
- What did you like about Louis?
- Do you like animal adventure books? What does it take for you to belive in the character?
- How does Louis feel when he can't communicate to Serena?
- Some reader's think that The Trumpet of the Swans is better thatn Charlotte's Webor Stuart Little. Have you read either of these books? How would you compare them?
- How does Sam help Louis?
- Would you describe Louis as disabled? Did reading this book give you any insight into what it would be like to live with a disability?
- Would you recommend this book? Who do you think would enjoy it most?
Map out the various places that Louis visits during his journeys.
Created in part with funds granted by the Oregon State Library under the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by the Oregon State Library.