Through the Affordable Connectivity Program, you can receive a monthly credit off of your internet bill. This program is funded by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). You may also be able to receive a one time $100 credit towards a device such as a computer, laptop or tablet. The device cannot be more than $150 and will require a minimum of a $10 payment by consumer. Please reach out to library staff for more information. This credit can be received for existing or new internet customers.
Find out if you qualify
To qualify you have to make 200% of the federal poverty limit or less. Please refer to the income table below.
Qualifying income levels:
|Number of people in household||Income|
Visit the Affordable Connectivity Program website to learn more about qualifying.
You may also qualify if you or a member of your family:
- Gets free or reduced-price school breakfast/lunch.
- Receives SNAP benefits.
- Received a federal Pell grant for 2021.
- Meets other criteria.
- AT&T: 800-331-0500
- Comcast Xfinity: 800-934-6489
- Comcast Internet Essentials: 855-846-8376
- Human-I-T: 888-391-7249
- T-Mobile: 800-866-2453
- Verizon: 800-922-0204
- Ziply Fiber: 866-699-4759
If you need help, visit your library or call:
- Multnomah County Library: 503-988-5123
- Emergency Broadband Support Center: 833-511-0311
- Community Information Center: call 211
- Portland Customer Service Program: call 311