This is a long post showing meal resources in Multnomah County (and beyond). We start with school districts and then move to community orgranizations we know of that are helping the community. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Multnomah County School Districts
Multnomah County school districts continue to provide meal assistance during the summer. The SUN Service System also has information on accessing food.
We have done our best to provide current information. Please confirm meal availability through the links shared below.
Centennial [updated 9/30/21]
Every Wednesday from 4:30 to 6:00 pm, there is a food pantry at Patrick Lynch Elementary School's cafeteria, 1546 SE 169th Pl, Portland. Bring your own bags and pick up 3-5 days' worth of free food for your family.
Food For Families will have distribution events on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month (second Wednesday only in December and March) during the school year, 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm at Centennial High School, 3505 SE 182nd Ave, Gresham. An Authorized Representative form is required (en español).
Corbett [updated 9/15/21]
CSD students on free and reduced lunch, and families who are struggling, lunch pick-up is on Mondays from 9:00 to 1:00 at the door by the kitchen in the MPB. We are trying to limit the lunch pick-up days to once per week to decrease the exposure of staff. If you need lunches delivered, or these times do not work for you, please contact Seth Tucker at email@example.com
David Douglas [updated 9/15/21]
There are food pantries located at the following David Douglas school buildings. These are for families to pick up free groceries, not grab-and-go meals. Check the link for a calendar that shows times and any closures.
- Cherry Park Elementary: 1930 SE 104th Ave. Mondays, 3:45 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- David Douglas High South Building: 1500 SE 130th Ave. Thursdays, 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Earl Boyles Elementary: 10822 SE Bush St. Tuesdays, 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Floyd Light Middle: 10800 SE Washington St. Mondays, 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Gilbert Heights Elementary: 12839 SE Holgate Blvd. Fridays, 9:15 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Gilbert Park Elementary: 13132 SE Ramona St. Wednesdays 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Menlo Park Elementary: 12900 NE Glisan St. Thursdays, 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Mill Park Elementary: 1900 SE 117th Ave. Tuesdays, 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Gresham-Barlow [updated 11/10/21]
Food pantries are located at the following schools:
- East Gresham Elementary: 900 SE 5th St., Gresham. Tuesdays, from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- Highland Elementary: 295 NE 24th St., Gresham. 2nd Wednesday from 3:15 pm to 5:15 pm
Parkrose [updated 11/3/21]
There is a community pantry located at Shaver Elementary School, 3701 NE 131st Pl. Wednesdays, 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm.
Reynolds [updated 9/13/21]
Glenfair Elementary School: 15300 NE Glisan St. Tuesdays, 3:45-5:15 pm
Reynolds High School: 1698 SW Cherry Park Rd, Troutdale. Last Tuesday of the month, 2:30 pm
Alder Elementary School: 17200 SE Alder St. Wednesdays, 2:30-4:00 pm
Reynolds Middle School: 1200 NE 201st Ave., Fairview. Fridays, 4:00-5:30 pm
Wilkes Elementary School: 17020 NE Wilkes Rd. First Friday of the month, 3:00-4:30 pm
Davis Elementary School: 19501 NE Davis St. Second Friday of the month, 3:30-5:00 pm
Agencies, Community Organizations and Restaurants
Information may change so please check their websites if a link is provided.
C3 Pantry (NE): 6120 NE 57th Ave., Portland. Tuesdays, doors open at 11:30am, shopping is 12-1pm.