Number of Pages:
Minimum grade level:
Spoiler alert! Some of the questions contain key elements of the plot. Do not read if you don't want to know what happens!
- Have you ever read a book told through letters? Did you like it?
- What did you like about this format? What did you have trouble with?
- What would your ideal water fountain look like?
- When did you start to tell something was a little fishy in Dry Creek?
- What did you think about Flo Waters? What kind of person is she? How did she help solve the mystery?
Draw your ideal water fountain.
Anything that could come out of the water fountain: soda pop, lemondae, ice-cream, shakes.
Created in part with funds granted by the Oregon State Library under the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by the Oregon State Library.