Number of Pages:
Minimum grade level:
- Have you ever read a book featuring Ramona before? If yes, how does this one compare? If no, did reading this book make you want to explore her other ones?
- What kind of girl is Ramona? Do you know anyone like her?
- What about fourth grade is Ramona looking forward to? Does it turn out the way she thinks it will?
- Describe Ramona's teacher, Mrs. Meacham. What is she like? Would you like to have a teacher like her?
- How do Ramona and Daisy get to be best friends? Do you think their friendship will last?
- Ramona tries to be a good role model for her baby sister Roberta. Do you think big brothers and sisters need to be role models to their younger siblings or is this unfair? Why?
- What was your fourth grade year like, compared to Ramona's?
- Have you ever made a funny face during your school pictures? How would it feel to have yourself captured that way for everyone to see?
If you liked this book try
- Anastasia Krupnik by Lois Lowry
- other books from the Ramona series by Beverly Cleary
- Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing by Judy Blume
Created in part with funds granted by the Oregon State Library under the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by the Oregon State Library.