Check out a stack of 10 books for your book group.
Titles include fiction, nonfiction, memoirs and more.
Select a book from the Pageturners To Go title list and place a hold to pick up at the library of your choice. Pageturners To Go are available in Large Print, too. You can find available titles by searching "LGE-TYPE PAGETURNERS" as call number. (Hint: Pageturners To Go sets may have other holds waiting, so planning ahead and using the pause feature is a good way to control when your hold is filled. Please ask a library staff member for details.)
- The sets are loaned for six weeks.
- If you want to keep the set longer and no other patrons are waiting for it, you can renew it.
- The borrower is responsible for returning all 10 copies of the book and the bag together. Please notify library staff if any copies are missing when you return the set. The cost for replacing the entire set is $120.
- Since the sets are too large to fit in the library book drop, they must be returned during open hours.
- If a book is damaged, please do not try to repair it yourself. Notify library staff when you return it.
For more information about Pageturners To Go, email or call 503.988.6128.
Pageturners To Go is sponsored by Friends of the Library.