Check out a stack of 10 books for your book group.
Titles include fiction, nonfiction, memoirs and more.
Select a book from the Pageturners To Go title list and place a hold to pick up at the library of your choice. (Hint: Pageturners To Go sets may have other holds waiting, so planning ahead and using the suspend feature is a good way to control when your hold is filled. Please ask a library staff member for details.)
- The sets are loaned for six weeks. If they are returned late, fines will accrue at the rate of 25 cents per day per set.
- If you want to keep the set longer and no other patrons are waiting for it, you can renew it.
- The borrower is responsible for returning all 10 copies of the book and the bag together. If the set is returned with items missing, the borrower will be charged a $10 fee for each missing book. The library will notify the borrower if an item(s) is missing. If the missing item is returned within 30 days, the fee will be removed. The cost for replacing the entire set is $120.
- Since the sets are too large to fit in the library book drop, they must be returned during open hours.
- If a book is damaged, please do not try to repair it yourself. Notify library staff when you return it.
For more information about Pageturners To Go, email or call 503.988.6128.
Pageturners To Go is sponsored by Friends of the Library.