Multnomah County Library is here to help students and families navigate through learning by bringing you the resources, programs and services you need.
We are doing this in a variety of ways. We offer resources and information via a monthly Family Newsletter and helpful articles on the library blog; we offer social programs for kids such as Stories with Friends and Teen Council; and we offer academic support services such as Follow the Reader and Virtual K-12 Tutoring.
Our Family Newsletter is designed to support your family throughout your child's learning experience. Sign up here to receive the newsletter in English and/or Spanish. Here are our past issues.
- September-October 2021: English
- June-July 2021: English | Spanish
- May 2021: English | Spanish
- April 2021: English | Spanish
- March 2021: English| Spanish
- February 2021: English | Spanish
- January 2021: English | Spanish
- December 2020: English | Spanish
- November 2020: English | Spanish
- October 2020: English | Spanish