Interested in pursuing an internship with the Multnomah County Library? Please complete the online application.
We currently are offering two internship positions. Each intern position has specific qualifications that need to be met — see the announcements for details.
Youth Services outreach internship —apply through November 30, or whenever internship is filled
Listos assistant internship — apply until position is filled
Bilingual Spanish outreach assistant — apply until position is filled
For all positions candidates must be:
- 18 years or older
- Currently enrolled in a related MLS degree program
- Able to provide professor contact information
- Able to meet the working hour requirements for each position
To apply, please:
- Complete the online application.
- Send a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send one-page cover letter to email@example.com. Your letter should explain why you are applying for the internship and what you are hoping to learn through this experience.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.