Create an account
- Go to the Interlibrary loan account login page.
- Click on Create an Account.
- Read the terms and conditions. You may also want to read the policies and FAQ for more information. When you are ready, click on First-Time Users Click Here at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the registration form and click on Submit Information at the bottom of the page.
- You now have an Interlibrary loan account and can place Interlibrary loan requests from any computer in the library, or from any Internet-accessible computer.
Request an interlibrary loan item
- If you do not have an Interlibrary loan account, create one.
- Log into your Interlibrary Loan account.
- If you are requesting a book click on Loan request. This will redirect you to WorldCat where you can search for items.
- If you cannot find the item in WorldCat you can submit a request by clicking on the Blank loan form.
- When you find the item you want, click on the title to go to the detailed record.
- Click the orange Request Item button.
- Review the Loan request form. Some web browsers may open the form in a separate window or tab.
- Click Submit Request.
Cancel an interlibrary loan request
- Log in to your interlibrary loan account and click on Requests Awaiting Processing.
- Click on the number to the left of the title you would like to cancel.
- Click on Cancel Request.
- Your request is cancelled! It can be viewed and resubmitted by clicking on Cancelled Requests in the right side menu.
- If there is an item that you would like to cancel that does not appear in Requests Awaiting Processing, please contact the Interlibrary loan office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.988.5123.