Create an account
- Go to the Interlibrary loan account login page.
- Click on Create an Account.
- Read the terms and conditions. You may also want to read the policies and FAQ for more information. When you are ready, click on First-Time Users Click Here at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the registration form and click on Submit Information at the bottom of the page.
- You now have an Interlibrary loan account and can place Interlibrary loan requests from any computer in the library, or from any Internet-accessible computer.
Request an interlibrary loan item
- If you do not have an Interlibrary loan account, create one.
- Look for the item that you would like to borrow in WorldCat. If you are visiting WorldCat from outside the library, you may be asked for your library card number and PIN.
- When you find the item that you are interested in, click on the title to access the Detailed Record.
- Scroll down to the External Resources section of the page. Click on the Request an interlibrary loan link.
- If you are not logged in, this will open the My Interlibrary Loan Account page. Log on with your library card number and Interlibrary loan password.
- Review the Loan Request form. (Some web browsers may open the form in a separate window or tab.) Include any notes that may help us obtain exactly what you need.
- Click on Submit Request.
Cancel an interlibrary loan request
- Log in to your interlibrary loan account and click on Requests Awaiting Processing.
- Click on the number to the left of the title you would like to cancel.
- Click on Cancel Request.
- Your request is cancelled! It can be viewed and resubmitted by clicking on Cancelled Requests in the right side menu.
- If there is an item that you would like to cancel that does not appear in Requests Awaiting Processing, please contact the Interlibrary loan office at email@example.com or 503.988.5245.