The Home Learning Support team is here to help students and families navigate through learning from home by bringing you the resources, programs and services you need.
We are doing this through a variety of ways. We offer resources and information via a monthly Family Newsletter and helpful articles on the library blog, we offer social programs for kids like Tween Club and Stories with Friends, and we are offering academic support services such as Follow the Reader and Virtual K-12 Tutoring.
Our monthly Family Newsletter is designed to support your family as children and teens continue to learn from home. Sign up here to receive the newsletter in English and/or Spanish. Here are our past issues.
- June-July 2021: English | Spanish
- May 2021: English | Spanish
- April 2021: English | Spanish
- March 2021: English| Spanish
- February 2021: English | Spanish
- January 2021: English | Spanish
- December 2020: English | Spanish
- November 2020: English | Spanish
- October 2020: English | Spanish