Need to brush up on your Microsoft Word skills? New to Microsoft Word and need an overview of the basics? This class is for you!
Learn how to create and edit documents with Microsoft Word in this easy class.
By the end of class, you will be able to:
- navigate the Word interface
- use Word to create, change, and share documents,
- copy, paste, and edit text,
- discover how to format text, pages, and paragraphs,
- apply line spacing and page breaks,
- add and edit headers, footers, and page numbers and finally
- how to insert and edit images.
Registration required. Register online via Zoom.