This event is part of a series that has 6 sessions. Registration must happen before the start of the first session and you will be registered for the whole series.
- Sat, Apr 13, 2019 - 2:00 to 4:00
- Sat, Apr 20, 2019 - 2:00 to 4:00
- Sat, Apr 27, 2019 - 2:00 to 4:00
- Sat, May 04, 2019 - 2:00 to 4:00
- Sat, May 11, 2019 - 2:00 to 4:00
- Sat, May 18, 2019 - 2:00 to 4:00
If you like pixel art and old-school games, come to this workshop with Pixel Arts Game Education. We’ll be coding our own 8-bit-like games in TIC-80, a system for making games that you can play online or share in app stores. You’ll learn to make sprites and sound effects, and code your own game engine in the Lua programming language. A little programming experience in Scratch or any other language is helpful, but not required.