This event is part of a series that has 5 sessions. Registration must happen before the start of the first session and you will be registered for the whole series.
- Mon, Jul 16, 2018 - 1:00 to 3:30
- Tue, Jul 17, 2018 - 1:00 to 3:30
- Wed, Jul 18, 2018 - 1:00 to 3:30
- Thu, Jul 19, 2018 - 1:00 to 3:30
- Fri, Jul 20, 2018 - 1:00 to 3:30
Making things is easier than ever, but what does it take to design and create a product? In this summer camp series you'll try both the design process and the maker tools (like 3D printers) used for product design as we make a product of our own.
For teens, grades 6th-12 only
Rockwood Makerspace programming is made possible by gifts to The Library Foundation.