This event is part of a series that has 4 sessions. Registration must happen before the start of the first session and you will be registered for the whole series.
- Mon, Apr 07, 2014 - 2:00 to 4:30
- Mon, Apr 14, 2014 - 2:00 to 4:30
- Mon, Apr 21, 2014 - 2:00 to 4:30
- Mon, Apr 28, 2014 - 2:00 to 4:30
In this fun, hands-on, four-session course, you will learn basic computer skills, including:
- Using the mouse and keyboard,
- Working in Microsoft Windows,
- Using Microsoft Word,
- Surfing the Internet and
- Using email.
This course is ideal for someone who has a little experience with the computer but wants to know more.
Note: If you have never touched a computer or keyboard before, you may benefit from attending our Meet the Computer course first.