This event is part of a series that has 6 sessions. Registration must happen before the start of the first session and you will be registered for the whole series.
- Thu, Mar 20, 2014 - 10:00 to 12:00
- Thu, Mar 27, 2014 - 10:00 to 12:00
- Thu, Apr 03, 2014 - 10:00 to 12:00
- Thu, Apr 10, 2014 - 10:00 to 12:00
- Thu, Apr 17, 2014 - 10:00 to 12:00
- Thu, Apr 24, 2014 - 10:00 to 12:00
In this fun, hands-on, six-session course, you will learn basic computer skills, including:
- Using the mouse and keyboard,
- Working in Microsoft Windows,
- Using Microsoft Word,
- Surfing the Internet and
- Using email.
This course is ideal for someone who has a little experience with the computer but wants to know more.
Note: If you have never touched a computer or keyboard before, you may benefit from attending our Meet the Computer course first.