This event is part of a series that has 4 sessions. Registration must happen before the start of the first session and you will be registered for the whole series.
- Wed, Aug 30, 2017 - 6:00 to 7:30
- Wed, Sep 06, 2017 - 6:00 to 7:30
- Wed, Sep 13, 2017 - 6:00 to 7:30
- Wed, Sep 20, 2017 - 6:00 to 7:30
Inclusive leadership means leadership that values both difference and commonalities. Leaders that foster inclusivity are more likely to have teams that function well together and innovate.
Come take an Inclusive Leadership class - online, together!
Over the four weeks, you will learn about:
- The skills necessary to be an inclusive leader
- How to leverage core inclusive leadership behaviors of Empowerment, Accountability, Courage and Humility
- Inclusive leadership skills that enable work-life effectiveness.
- Positioning yourself as a leader through inclusive communication.
Learn more here: bit.ly/2r05VYp
This free session is a study group for learners who want to complete online courses together, in-person.
There is no in-person instructor, but a facilitator will be in the room to help students decide how to approach the class material.