Have you ever wanted to create your own adventure story or a game you can play with friends?
Bringing games to life can be easy and fun! Join Pixel Arts for five days of fun, hands-on workshops to create tabletop and video games with your friends. We'll draw, sketch, and design games inspired by your favorite books and your imagination.
You'll be able to:
- Build your own game worlds using cards, paper, tiles, dice, and tokens
- Write a choose-your-own-adventure game with Twine – a game-making software
- Bring your game to life with Scratch – an easy to learn visual programming software
- Combine your projects or continue on with one of them in a free-for-all maker place
- Learn about game developer careers and local game spaces
At the end of the activities, share your games with friends online and at the library!
Registration required and participants are encouraged to attend all five sessions.