This event is part of a series that has 5 sessions. Registration must happen before the start of the first session and you will be registered for the whole series.
- Mon, Jul 15, 2019 - 4:00 to 6:00
- Tue, Jul 16, 2019 - 4:00 to 6:00
- Wed, Jul 17, 2019 - 4:00 to 6:00
- Thu, Jul 18, 2019 - 4:00 to 6:00
- Fri, Jul 19, 2019 - 4:00 to 6:00
Teens: Learn why we love henna, where it comes from, and how to make and use it.
In this five-session series, Raina Imig provides a background for henna: the history, geography, a little science, and the art culture.
Learn how to mix your own henna, practice designs, and get hands-on experience applying original, as well as traditional designs, on yourself and others. In addition, the instructor will demonstrate how your name is written in Hindi.