This event is part of a series that has 5 sessions. Registration must happen before the start of the first session and you will be registered for the whole series.
- Mon, Jun 18, 2018 - 2:00 to 3:30
- Tue, Jun 19, 2018 - 2:00 to 3:30
- Wed, Jun 20, 2018 - 2:00 to 3:30
- Thu, Jun 21, 2018 - 2:00 to 3:30
- Fri, Jun 22, 2018 - 2:00 to 3:30
Make a variety of soft sculpture food items inspired by Pop Art (like Claes Oldenburg’s giant sewn hamburger). Teens will learn wet felting and needle felting techniques that progress each session. At the end of the series, each participant will have a brown bag lunch with a felt sandwich, carrots and other wooly snacks. Each class will be a self-contained project to accommodate drop-ins. For teens in grades 6-12.