This event is part of a series that has 3 sessions. Registration must happen before the start of the first session and you will be registered for the whole series.
- Wed, Apr 02, 2014 - 4:00 to 6:00
- Wed, Apr 09, 2014 - 4:00 to 6:00
- Wed, Apr 16, 2014 - 4:00 to 6:00
This three-part series is designed to help you improve your job search strategy to better deal with the new realities of looking for work.
- Learn what has changed and what hasn't,
- Explore more effective ways to find job listings online,
- Create a strong, scannable resume using Microsoft Wordm
- Practice and refine your strategy.
Registration means you'll attend all three classes.
Classes start promptly at the time listed. At that time, any remaining seats are given to those on the waiting list.