This event is part of a series that has 2 sessions. Registration must happen before the start of the first session and you will be registered for the whole series.
- Sat, Feb 29, 2020 - 12:30 to 4:30
- Sun, Mar 01, 2020 - 12:30 to 4:30
This Safety Side Up babysitter course provides interactive discussion, activities and hands-on practice to increase your confidence and give you the skills you need to be the best sitter possible. This popular program is packed full of advice, guides, tips and information based on real life experiences from teens and experts in the know.
Students will develop skills that will:
• Help them find and prepare for a babysitting job
• Help them care for kids of all ages and deal with difficult situations
• Help them prepare safe and fun activities
• Help them make safe choices while babysitting
• Provide emergency first aid
• Plus much more!
After successfully completing the two-part course, you will be confident and prepared to be the best babysitter possible: professional, safe, and in demand. Each student receives a babysitter's handbook and wallet card upon successful completion.
Students will need to arrive on time and attend both days of the course. Snacks provided.