Number of Pages:
Minimum grade level:
Spoiler alert! Some of the questions contain key elements of the plot. Do not read if you don't want to know what happens!
- Why do you think Annabelle is so bored? What does she want to happen?
- Explain the Doll Code of Honor. What is it? Could you follow it if you had to?
- What happened to Aunt Sara? Would you have gone off exploring too if you were a doll?
- What do you think it feels like to go into Doll State? When does this happen?
- How did Katie come to own the dollhouse?
- What is your first impression of the Funcrafts? Did it change at all as you read the book?
- What information does Annabelle find in Aunt Sara's diary?
- What kind of a cat is the Captain? Is he a threat to the family?
- The Doll People is a book that has pictures mixed in with the story. Did you like having the pictures included? What did they tell you about the story that you didn't get from the words?
- What is it that causes Annabelle to not feel restless in the world anymore? Who comes into her life?
- What do you predict for the future for the Doll People and the Funcrafts?
Created in part with funds granted by the Oregon State Library under the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by the Oregon State Library.