Got a quick question you need answered? "What's the phone number for Disneyland?" "How much did Microsoft stock sell for ten years ago?" Call Multnomah County Library's "Information Services." This service provides quick answers to questions on a variety of topics over the telephone. This service is available during Central Library's business hours by calling 503.988.5234. Information Services is available to users of all ages.
Who can use Ask the Librarian
- The service operates during Central Library's business hours.
- Library staff will make every effort to respond in a timely manner after receiving a question.
- Due to staffing constraints there is a limit of three questions per day.
- Multnomah County Library staff are not able to conduct lengthy research.
Questions from outside of our service area
- We will only answer questions that are about our region, or for which we have unique resources.
- Ask the Librarian customers from outside of our service area asking general reference questions will be referred to their local libraries.
- There is a limit of three articles per question