- የChromebook እና Hotspot ብድር ማመልከቻ (አማርኛ)
- استمارة إعارة جهاز Chromebook ونقطة اتصال Hotspot (العربية)
- Demande de prêt pour Chromebook et point d’accès (Français)
- Ablikayshanka amaahashada Chromebook-ga iyo Hotspotka (Soomaali)
- Maombi ya kuazima Chromebook na Kiungo cha Wavuti (Kiswahili)
Please fill out this form to connect a community member with the library’s Tech Lending program. Community members can check out a Chromebook (laptop) and/or hotspot (internet access) for up to 6 months, and will not be charged for late, lost, or damaged items. Following the library’s priorities, we are first loaning Chromebooks and hotspots to community members most impacted by the COVID-19 crisis. The information for each question should be about the person who wants to check out a Chromebook or hotspot.
If you have questions, please contact the Library’s Tech Lending team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will aim to contact you within the next 72 hours to follow up regarding your request.