This is a long post showing meal resources in Multnomah County (and beyond). We start with school districts and then move to community organizations we know of that are helping the community. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Multnomah County School Districts
We have done our best to provide current information. Please confirm meal availability through the links shared below. The SUN Service System also has information on accessing food.
Centennial [updated 9/7/23]
The food pantry at Parklane Elementary, 15811 SE Main St., Portland, is open Fridays from noon to 1:30 p.m. Stop by to access 3-5 days’ worth of FREE, fresh, and healthy food for your family. Please bring your own bags. No identification or income verification materials required. Anyone is welcome to shop!
The food pantry at Patrick Lynch Elementary, 1546 SE 169th Pl., is open to the public on Tuesdays from 4:00 pm. to 5:00 pm.
David Douglas [updated 9/19/23]
There are food pantries at the following David Douglas schools. Click here for a calendar that shows hours of operation and any closures.
- Cherry Park Elementary: 1930 SE 104th Ave. Mondays, 3:45 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Earl Boyles Elementary: 10822 SE Bush St. Tuesdays, 4:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Mill Park Elementary: 1900 SE 117th Ave. Tuesdays, 4:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Gilbert Park Elementary: 13132 SE Ramona St. Wednesdays, 4:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Menlo Park Elementary: 12900 NE Glisan St. Thursdays, 2:00 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- David Douglas High, Old Pool Building: 13030 SE Taylor Ct. Thursdays, 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Gresham-Barlow [updated 9/19/23]
Parkrose [updated 9/7/23]
There are food pantries at the following schools (click the link for closures):
- Parkrose Middle: 11800 NE Shaver St. Thursdays, 4:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Shaver Elementary: 3701 NE 131st Pl. Wednesdays, 2:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Portland [updated 9/7/23]
There are food pantries at the following schools. Please click on the link to check for closure information.
- Lent Elementary: 5105 SE 97th Ave. Mondays, 3:15 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Lane Middle: 7200 SE 60th Ave. Tuesdays, 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Kelly Elementary: 9015 SE Rural St. Wednesdays, noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Clarendon School: 9325 N Van Houten Ave. Wednesdays, noon to 2:00 p.m.
- Woodlawn Elementary: 7200 NE 11th Ave. Wednesdays, 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Rigler Elementary: 5401 NE Prescott St. 3rd Wednesday of month, 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Grout Elementary: 3119 SE Holgate Blvd. Fridays, 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- McDaniel High: 2735 NE 82nd Ave. Fridays, 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Sitton Elementary: 9930 N Smith St. 1st Friday of month, 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Bridger Elementary: 7910 SE Market St. 3rd Friday of month, 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Reynolds [updated 3/9/23]
- Glenfair Elementary: 15300 NE Glisan St. Tuesdays, 4:15 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
- Reynolds High: 1698 SW Cherry Park Rd., Troutdale. Last Tuesday of the month, 1:30 p.m to 4:30 p.m.
- Alder Elementary: 17200 SE Alder St. Wednesdays 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Reynolds Middle: 1200 NE 201st Ave., Fairview. Fridays 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wilkes Elementary: 17020 NE Wilkes Rd. 1st Friday of the month, 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Davis Elementary: 19501 NE Davis St. 2nd Friday of the month, 4:15 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- H.B. Lee Middle: 1121 NE 172nd Ave. Call 503-706-2834 for information on accessing the food pantry
- Walt Morey Middle: 2801 SW Lucas Ave., Troutdale. Call 503-810-9604 or 503-491-1935 for information on accessing the food pantry
Agencies, Community Organizations and Restaurants
Information may change so please check their websites if a link is provided.
C3 Pantry (NE): 6120 NE 57th Ave., Portland. Tuesdays, doors open at 11:30am, shopping is 12-1pm.
Crossroads Food Bank (NE): 2505 NE 102nd Ave., Portland. Thursdays 9 a.m. to noon and Saturdays 10 a.m. to noon.
- Dawson Park, 1 N Stanton St. Every 1st Tuesday from 10 am to noon
- Community Transitional School, 6601 NE Killingsworth St. Every 2nd Tuesday from 10 am to noon
- East Portland Community Center, 740 SE 106th Ave. Every 2nd Wednesday from 9 am to 11 am
- Victory Outreach, 16022 SE Stark St. Every 3rd Tuesday from 10 am to noon
- Rockwood Village Apartments, 783 SE 185th Ave. Every 4th Tuesday from 10 am to noon
- 12436 SE Stark St.
- 687 N Thompson St.
Visit their website to request a food box delivery, or call 503-823-2102