This is a long post showing meal resources in Multnomah County (and beyond). We start with school districts and then move to community organizations we know of that are helping the community. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Para ver esta información en español, haga clic en Recursos de alimentos para familias. To see this information in Spanish, click Recursos de alimentos para familias.
Multnomah County School Districts
Multnomah County school districts continue to provide meal assistance during the summer. The SUN Service System also has information on accessing food.
We have done our best to provide current information. Please confirm meal availability through the links shared below.
Centennial [updated 6/1/23]
The food pantry at Parklane Elementary, 15811 SE Main St., Portland, is open Fridays from noon to 1:30 p.m. Stop by to access 3-5 days’ worth of FREE, fresh, and healthy food for your family. Please bring your own bags. No identification or income verification materials required. Anyone is welcome to shop!
The food pantry at Patrick Lynch Elementary, 1546 SE 169th Pl., is open to the public on Wednesdays from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Food 4 Families will have food distribution once a month during the summer, at Centennial High School, 3505 SE 182nd Ave, Gresham, 97030. 4:00pm to 5:00pm. Click here for distribution dates.
David Douglas [updated 1/11/23]
There are food pantries at the following David Douglas schools. Click here for a calendar that shows hours of operation and any closures.
- Floyd Light Middle: 10800 SE Washington St. Mondays, 3:30 P.M to 4:30 p.m.
- Cherry Park Elementary: 1930 SE 104th Ave. Mondays, 3:45 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Earl Boyles Elementary: 10822 SE Bush St. Tuesdays, 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Mill Park Elementary: 1900 SE 117th Ave. Tuesdays, 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Gilbert Park Elementary: 13132 SE Ramona St. Wednesdays, 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Menlo Park Elementary: 12900 NE Glisan St. Thursdays, 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- David Douglas High, South Campus: 1500 SE 130th Ave. Thursdays, 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Gilbert Heights Elementary: 12839 SE Holgate Blvd. Fridays, 9:45 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
Gresham-Barlow [updated 1/11/23]
Click this link for meal resource information. There are food pantries at the following schools:
- East Gresham Elementary: 900 SE 5th St., Gresham. Tuesdays, 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Food boxes.
- Highland Elementary: 295 NE 24th St., Gresham. 2nd Wednesday of the month, 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Food pantry.
Other community food box information can be found at The Sunshine Division and Snowcap Community Charities.
Parkrose [updated 10/5/22]
There are food pantries at the following schools (click the link for closures):
- Parkrose Middle: 11800 NE Shaver St. Thursdays, 4:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Shaver Elementary: 3701 NE 131st Pl. Wednesdays, 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Portland [updated 5/18/23]
There are food pantries at the following schools. Please click on the link to check for closure information.
- Lent K-8: 5105 SE 97th Ave. Mondays, 3:15 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Harrison Park K-8: 2225 SE 87th Ave. 2nd and 4th Mondays, 3:30 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Lane Middle: 7200 SE 60th Ave. Tuesdays, 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Kelly Elementary: 9015 SE Rural St. Wednesdays, noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Woodlawn K-5: 7200 NE 11th Ave. Wednesdays, 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Rigler Elementary: 5401 NE Prescott St. 3rd Wednesday of the month, 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Grout Elementary: 3119 SE Holgate Blvd. Fridays, 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- McDaniel High: 2735 NE 82nd Ave. Fridays, 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Sitton Elementary: 9930 N Smith St. 1st Friday of month, 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Roosevelt High: 6941 N Central St. 1st and 3rd Fridays, 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Bridger K-5: 7910 SE Market St. 3rd Friday of the month, 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Reynolds [updated 3/9/23]
- Glenfair Elementary: 15300 NE Glisan St. Tuesdays, 4:15 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
- Reynolds High: 1698 SW Cherry Park Rd., Troutdale. Last Tuesday of the month, 1:30 p.m to 4:30 p.m.
- Alder Elementary: 17200 SE Alder St. Wednesdays 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Reynolds Middle: 1200 NE 201st Ave., Fairview. Fridays 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wilkes Elementary: 17020 NE Wilkes Rd. 1st Friday of the month, 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Davis Elementary: 19501 NE Davis St. 2nd Friday of the month, 4:15 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- H.B. Lee Middle: 1121 NE 172nd Ave. Call 503-706-2834 for information on accessing the food pantry
- Walt Morey Middle: 2801 SW Lucas Ave., Troutdale. Call 503-810-9604 or 503-491-1935 for information on accessing the food pantry
Agencies, Community Organizations and Restaurants
Information may change so please check their websites if a link is provided.
C3 Pantry (NE): 6120 NE 57th Ave., Portland. Tuesdays, doors open at 11:30am, shopping is 12-1pm.
Crossroads Food Bank (NE): 2505 NE 102nd Ave., Portland. Thursdays 9 a.m. to noon and Saturdays 10 a.m. to noon.
- Dawson Park, 1 N Stanton St. Every 1st Tuesday from 10 am to noon
- Community Transitional School, 6601 NE Killingsworth St. Every 2nd Tuesday from 10 am to noon
- East Portland Community Center, 740 SE 106th Ave. Every 2nd Wednesday from 9 am to 11 am
- Victory Outreach, 16022 SE Stark St. Every 3rd Tuesday from 10 am to noon
- Rockwood Village Apartments, 783 SE 185th Ave. Every 4th Tuesday from 10 am to noon
- 12436 SE Stark St. Food assistance Tuesday through Friday, 9:30 am to 11 am and 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm, and Saturday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- 687 N Thompson St. Food assistance Monday through Friday, 9:30 am to 11 am and 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm, and Saturday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Visit their website to request a food box delivery, or call 503-823-2102