This is a long post showing meal resources in Multnomah County (and beyond). We start with school districts and then move to community orgranizations and restaurants we know of that are helping the community. Please let us know if you need further assistance.Multnomah County School Districts
Multnomah County school districts continue to provide meal assistance during comprehensive distance education. The SUN Service System also has information on accessing food during COVID-19 closures.
We have done our best to provide current information. Please confirm meal availability through the links shared below.
Centennial [updated 4/5/21]
- Butler Creek Elementary - 2789 SW Butler Rd., Gresham OR 97080 - 11am - 1pm
- Meadows Elementary – 18009 SE Brooklyn St., Portland OR 97236 – 11:30am - 1:30pm
- Oliver Elementary - 15840 SE Taylor St., Portland OR 97233 - 11am - 1pm
- Parklane Elementary – 15811 SE Main St., Portland OR 97233 – 11am - 1pm
- Patrick Lynch Elementary – 1546 SE 169th Pl. – by kitchen door Mondays 11:30am - 1:30pm
- Centennial High School – 3505 SE 182nd Ave., Gresham OR 97030 – 11:30am - 1:30pm
- Pleasant Valley Elementary - 17625 SE Foster Rd., Gresham OR 97080 - 11:30am - 1:30pm
- Powell Butte Elementary – 3615 SE 174th Ave., Portland OR 97236 – 11:30am - 1:30pm
Food for Families, a nonprofit food pantry / mobile market created by Centennial High School students, has distributions at Centennial High School, 4-6 pm on the second and fourth Wednesdays. You will need to complete an authorization form prior to pick up. Schedule and forms are available on their website.
Corbett [updated 9/15/20]
For students on free and reduced lunch or if your family is in need during these trying times, lunch pick-up will be once a week to decrease the exposure of staff. Pick-up will be on Mondays from 9 am to 1 pm. Meal bags will have snacks and lunches for a four-day school week for each student in your family. The Food Service Manager will be recording pickup information to comply with requirements of the Free & Reduced Lunch program.
If you need lunches delivered, or if these times do not work for you, please email Seth Tucker at email@example.com.
David Douglas [updated 4/5/21]
Gresham-Barlow [updated 4/12/21]
Beginning April 7th, Meal Box Kits will be delivered by school bus and also be available for curbside pickup.
- Gresham High School - 1200 N Main St - Gresham, OR 97030
- Gordon Russell Middle School - 3625 SE Powell Valley Rd - Gresham, OR 97080
- East Gresham Elementary - 900 SE 5th St - Gresham, OR 97080
- Hollydale Elementary - 505 SW Birdsdale Dr - Gresham, OR 97080
- North Gresham Elementary - 1001 SE 217th Ave - Gresham, OR 97030
Parkrose [updated 12/17/20]
- Parkrose Middle School - 11800 NE Shaver St, Portland OR 97220
- Prescott Elementary - 10410 NE Prescott St, Portland OR 97220
- Russell Elementary - 2700 NE 127th Ave, Portland OR 97230
- Sacramento Elementary - 11400 NE Sacramento St, Portland OR 97220
- Shaver Elementary - 3701 NE 131st Pl, Portland OR 97230
Each meal bag will include breakfast and lunch. Students will be entered in our computer system, to allow for contact tracing. Any parent/guardian picking up meals for their student, will also need to give us their child’s name to be entered.
Portland [updated 4/5/21]
Reynolds [updated 4/5/21]
- Alder Elementary School - 17200 SE Alder St, Portland OR 97233
- Davis Elementary School - 19501 NE Davis St, Portland OR 97230
- Fairview Elementary School - 225 Main St, Fairview OR 97024
- Glenfair Elementary School - 15300 NE Glisan St, Portland OR 97230
- Hartley Elementary School - 701 NE 185th Ave, Portland OR 97230
- Margaret Scott Elementary School - 14700 NE Sacramento St, Portland OR 97230
- Salish Ponds Elementary School - 1210 NE 201st Ave, Fairview OR 97024
- Sweetbriar Elementary School - 501 SE Sweetbriar Ln, Troutdale OR 97060
- Troutdale Elementary School - 648 SE Harlow Ave, Troutdale OR 97060
- Wilkes Elementary School - 17020 NE Wilkes Rd, Portland OR 97230
- Woodland Elementary School - 21607 NE Glisan St, Fairview OR 97024
- HB Lee Middle School - 1121 NE 172nd Ave, Portland OR 97230
Reynolds Middle School - 1200 NE 201st Ave, Fairview OR 97024
Walt Morey Middle School - 2801 SW Lucas Ave, Troutdale OR 97060
Reynolds High School - 1698 SW Cherry Park Rd, Troutdale OR 97060
Glenfair Elementary School: Tuesdays, 3:30-5:00 pm
Reynolds High School: Last Tuesday of the month, 2:30 pm
Alder Elementary School: Wednesdays, 2:30-4:00 pm
Reynolds Middle School: Fridays, 3:00-5:00 pm
Wilkes Elementary School: First Friday of the month, 3:00-4:30 pm
Davis Elementary School: Second Friday of the month, 3:30-5:00 pm
Information may change so please check their websites if a link is provided.
C3 Pantry (NE): Tuesdays and Saturday, doors open at 11:30am, shopping is 12-1pm.
Meals 4 Kids: serves qualified children and families within the City of Portland. Please visit their website to complete a request form.
Northeast Emergency Food Program (NE): open Thursday and Saturday, 12-3 pm. Food boxes are prepared in advance for walk or drive up pick up.
Sunshine Division (SE): free emergency food boxes to pick up or be delivered. They are located at 12436 SE Stark St, Portland, OR 97233. For hours and more information, please visit sunshinedivision.org or call 503.609.0285.
William Temple House (NW): offering food boxes, Tuesday-Thursday, 11 am-2 pm.
Lift Urban Portland (SW): Located at 1838 SW Jefferson St., Portland 97201. Hours of operation are Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. A random number lottery takes place 5 minutes before opening to determine your place in line.
Portland Open Bible food pantry (SE): Located at 3223 SE 92nd Ave., Portland 97266. Hours of operation are Tuesdays 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Thursdays 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
For more information about access to food for families including the Oregon Food Bank, please call 211, or text "FOOD" or "COMIDA" to 877-877 for Meals locations. or visit oregonfoodfinder.org.
Self Enhancement Inc also has a list of community food resources that includes sites in Multnomah, Clackamas, Washingon and Yamhill counties in Oregon and Vancouver, WA area schools.
There are many great local businesses stepping up to make sure students are fed. Please check their websites or call to confirm. Meals are available while supplies last and restaurants may also have limited hours or may close.