- All Multnomah County library buildings are closed until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Do not return library materials. You will not be charged for late returns.
- Multnomah County Library is hard at work making plans to resume some limited, phased library service and allow materials to be returned, with health and safety of patrons and staff as the top priority.
- We miss you!
Ways to enjoy your library online
- E-books, downloadable audiobooks, streaming audio, video and more
- It’s Storytime!
- Online classes and learning
- Live homework help
- Get a reading recommendation
- We are here for you! Email us
- In-person library programs are cancelled through August.
- Meeting room reservations are cancelled through August.
When will the library reopen?
Libraries will restore services under the direction of Multnomah County Chair Deborah Kafoury and guidance from public health officials. The library will announce its plans to restore limited service as soon as possible.
Please check Multnomah County's COVID-19 page for updated public health information and resources.