The library is here for you — from entertainment to growth opportunities to family activities. Here are a few things you can do with your library card that might make things easier.
- Get free tickets to local spots, like the Northwest Film Center or Rose City Rollers.
- Attend a library event for adults, or take kids or teens to one geared for them. This weekend, learn how to start a personal meditation practice, explore the history of African storytelling or screen Half of a Yellow Sun.
- Browse the latest magazines. (If you want, you can keep them.)
- Stream movies on Hoopla or Kanopy. Kanopy focuses on documentary, classic and independent film.
- Our Everybody Reads community reading project is in full swing. Grab a copy of Americanah (if you like audiobooks, we have unlimited copies this year) and join us to talk and learn about things that matter.