Celebrate National Bike Month!
Ride your bike to the library during May and get a free bike light!
Multnomah County Library is partnering with the City of Portland Bureau of Transportation and Metro to give free bike lights to patrons who ride their bikes to any Multnomah County library during the month of May. (One bike light per person, while supplies last.)
Other fun ways to celebrate National Bike Month:
- Enter the Bike Lane Art Coloring Contest.
- Attend a Bike Storytime.
- Read some picture books about bikes.
- Read some books to help you get pedaling.
- Sign up for the Bike More Challenge.
- Join the Walk+Roll Challenge.
- Find more events at Bike to Books.